GENERAL POLICIES RELEASE OF LIABILITY HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENTread policy
It is the responsibility of the parents or adult student to be aware of all center activities, including dates center is open or closed, observation week, rehearsals and shows schedule, class changes. The bulletin board and/or Harmony Dance center Website should be checked regularly.
At registration, family needs to select in the section “Opt-out of e-mails”, send e-mail to family in order to receive information about the studio
CANCELLATION POLICYread policy
Reactivation of registration after cancellation due to drop out will require a $35 non refundable fee per student.
No refund will be given due to cancellation. No exception.
Cancellation Fees for Afternoon Program
1 – Withdrawal between Oct 4, 2019 and April 1, 2020
- Cancellation Fee of $50 per class will be waived.
- We required a minimum of 4-week written notice via e-mail with the following title Withdrawal Notice for [ FULL NAME OF STUDENT]. The period of the 4 weeks will start when 4-week written notice is received.
- The withdrawal of your child will be confirmed by our admin staff via e-mail. If you do not receive a confirmation within 2 days, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
- If your child is registered in two classes and you withdraw from only one class, the rules above will apply to that class.
2 – Withdrawal on or after April 2, 2020
- A cancellation Fee of $50 per class will be applied when 4-week notice is received and payment of the cancellation fee will be due immediately in order to continue taking classes until the end of the 4 week notice.
- If you receive a 50% discount for second class, a 50% discount will be applied to cancellation fee.
- If you child is register in one class and withdraw from the second class, full cancellation fee ( $50) will be due.
MAKE-UP CLASSESread policy
Make-up classes must be scheduled with Harmony Dance Center Staff to ensure availability in class.
Students must be currently enrolled to attend a makeup class.
Absences in make-up classes cannot be rescheduled.
PARENT OBSERVATIONread policy
However, parent observation weeks will be scheduled during the year . Please check our Class Schedule web page and bulletin board for dates.
Schedule and fees are subject to change. Classes with less than 5 students will be canceled and classes with maximum attendance will be closed.
PLACEMENT GUIDLINEread policy
HAIR & ATTIREread policy
Harmony Dance Center dancers are expected to come to class prepared with proper attire and hair. Click on Dress Code to view HDC hair and attire requirements.
SHOWS & PERFORMANCESread policy
Since dance is a performing art, we encourage our students to take this opportunity to perform. It really is an important event for the students and for their training. It also helps them build self-confidence. Nevertheless, it is not mandatory and students who do not wish to perform are of course welcome to come to their weekly class as usual.